ISSN 2311-455X (print)
1. The editorial board of the journal accepts for consideration for publication in the journal and on the website https://s-lib.com/ only previously unpublished author’s original articles provided they comply with the Requirements for materials for publication in the journal “Veterinary Medicine, Zootechnics and Biotechnology”, approved by the Editorial Board of 03.12.2013.
2. To the editors of the journal by e-mail email@example.com or one letter of the article is sent to the Russian Post, signed by the author (co-authors), Letter to the editor, Author's profile, Scientific biography of the author, abstract to the article in Russian and English, keywords in Russian and English, list of literature in Russian and English.
3. The article is registered by the secretary in the Journal of registration of articles with the date of receipt, name, surname, name, patronymic of the author, place of work, phone and email. The article is assigned an individual registration number.
4. The editor-in-chief (deputy editor-in-chief) sends the article for review to a member of the Editorial Board in charge of the relevant subject (scientific discipline). In the absence of a member of the Editorial Board or receipt of an article from a member of the Editorial Board, the editor-in-chief sends the article for review to external reviewers.
5. Each scientific article should be peer-reviewed by a specialist of the corresponding thematic area, having a doctorate degree. Reviews are kept in the publishing house for at least 5 years.
6. The reviewer should consider the article sent to him within two weeks and send to the journal editorial board a reasoned opinion (review) on its publication in the journal and on the website or a reasoned refusal to publish.
7. Articles and article reviews are considered at the next meeting of the Editorial Board, where they decide on their publication in the journal and on the website. Based on the decision, the authors are sent copies of the reviews (on behalf of the editor-in-chief, deputy editor-in-chief), where the article is evaluated and its publication or refusal to publish is indicated with reasons. If the article cannot be published, it is proposed to refine it taking into account the comments, recommendations are given for revision. If the article is not accepted for publication, the reasons for this decision are indicated.
Upon receipt of the corresponding request by the editorial office, copies of reviews are sent to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
8. An article submitted by the author to the editorial office after the elimination of comments is considered in a general manner.
9. Subject to sufficient grounds, the articles may be sent for additional or anonymous review.
10. Attracting external reviewers is possible when: there is no member of the Editorial Board in charge of a specific thematic area, scientific discipline; a member of the Editorial Board is unable to prepare a review; The Editorial Board does not agree with the opinion expressed in the review of a member of the Editorial Board; The article comes from a member of the Editorial Board. At the next meeting of the Editorial Board, a decision is made to request a review of a scientist who has scientific work on the issues stated in the article. On behalf of the Editorial Board, a letter is sent to such a scientist requesting review. The letter is accompanied by an article and a recommended review form.
11. Storage of reviews in the publishing house and in the editorial office of the publication for at least 5 years.
12. Sending copies of reviews or motivated refusal to authors.
13. Sending a copy of reviews to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation upon receipt of the corresponding request by the editorial office.
Editor in Chief
“Veterinary medicine, zootechnics and biotechnology”