This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the Publishing House SCIENTIFIC LIBRARY LLC (hereinafter the Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
The site https://s-lib.com/ is a media outlet.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site https://s-lib.com/!
Subject of the agreement
The administration gives the user the right to post on the site the following information:
- Text information
- Photographic materials
Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- comment on the content posted on the site
- copy information to other sites with an indication of the source
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the Site Administration
- require the administration to hide any user information
- require the administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration
The administration has the right to:
- at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
User undertakes to:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- when copying information from other sources, include information about the author in its composition
- not to disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative liability is provided
- do not disrupt the website
- do not commit actions aimed at misleading other Users
- do not transfer your account and / or username and password of your account to third parties for use
- not to post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
Administration undertakes to:
- maintain the site’s performance unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration’s control.
- implement comprehensive protection of the User account
- protect information whose distribution is limited or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or by deleting a user account that violates the rules
- provide all available information about the User to authorized state authorities in cases established by law
Responsibility of the parties
- the user is personally responsible for the information distributed by him
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected and actually received services
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force upon any use of this site.
The agreement is no longer valid when a new version of it appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.