We invite you to publish in the foreign journal Journal of Physics: Conference Series by IOP Publishing Ltd, Bristol, UK, in the following specialized areas of research:
1) Instrumentation, measurement science and intelligent measurements
2) Computation, simulation and soft computing
3) Bayesian approach, theory of probability and statistics, fuzzy logic
The magazine is a collection of articles with indexing in the Scopus database, Q3.
Articles can be devoted to the following topics:
1) Non-technical measurements: methodology, technology, practice (round table within the section)
2) Uncertainty in measurements and calculations. Probabilistic methods in information processing. Bayesian approach
3) Design methods and tools for expert systems and decision support systems
4) Intelligent measuring systems. New measurement approaches: smart, fuzzy and soft measurements
5) Modeling systems. Managing complex objects in the face of uncertainty
6) Neurocomputer networks, genetic algorithms and their application
- acceptance of applications - until July 15, 2020
- confirmation - within a week
- acceptance of manuscripts of articles - until August 15, 2020
- collection output and indexing in Scopus database - until October 25, 2020
IMPORTANT! Until July 15, authors must send information about themselves, topic and annotation (200-300 words).
- only previously unpublished materials are accepted in compliance with publication ethics
- publication language - English
- use the instructions and template below to complete the article
- article volume - about 3000 words
- price (including reviewing) - 9 thousand rubles.
Please send your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject of the letter "Publication Scopus 2020 Name of the IO" and the chosen direction and subject in the text of the letter.
Other articles by authors on related topics can be published in the journal Soft Measurements and Computing, which is part of the List of Peer-reviewed Scientific Publications (HAC), indexed at the RSCI, in the next issues (April, May, June 2020).
Contacts for reference:
+7 916 925 59
+7 915 203 13
+7 926 179 18